We offer all manner of computer and IT onsite technical support right across Melbourne, 7 days a week.
We can repair, service, and upgrade your computer in most Melbourne suburbs – just give us a call to arrange a convenient time.
We have trained professional staff, who offer support and advice in “plain English”. We are fully insured, and offer extremely competitive rates.
Our onsite computer repair services are available for both home & office environments.
Give us a ring on (03) 9016 HELP – (03 9016 4357) or 0411 588 588, or email email@example.com for an obligation free chat to discuss your computer support requirements.
Some of the onsite computer repair services that we offer include:
- Onsite Computer Repairs – laptops & desktops
- Computer Hardware Sales & Upgrades
- Internet & Networking
- Virus & Malware Removal
- Internet Security
- Data Backup & Recovery
- Wireless Technology
- Preventative Computer Maintenance
- Server Repairs & Support
- Gadgets – Phones, Game Consoles, iPods, Cameras, etc
CompuHelp Referral Charity Donations
CompuHelp has recently instituted a new policy whereby any existing client who refers a new client to CompuHelp will have a small donation made on their behalf to the charity of their choice.
Donations have been made to the following charities:
– Challenge – Supporting Kids with Cancer (donation made on behalf of Efraim Silver)
– Jewish Care (donation made on behalf of Vicki Lustig)
– Heart Foundation (donation made on behalf of Jeff Sher)
– Cancer Council Victoria (donation made on behalf of Ali Lingard)
– Movember (donation made on behalf of Maxine Bechler)
– Jewish Care (donation made on behalf of Robert Grodski)
– Access Inc (donation made on behalf of Simon Grodski)
– Redkite (donation made on behalf of Rhonda Young)
– Melbourne Jewish Orphan & Children’s Aid Society (donation made on behalf of Liora Miller)
– Maccabi Victoria Links for Life Appeal (anonymous donation)
– Jewish Care (donation made on behalf of Dr Joel Aizenstros)
– National Breast Cancer Foundation (donation made on behalf of Andrea Hellinger)
– Ride to Conquer Cancer (anonymous donation)
– Canteen (donation made on behalf of Louise Aaron)
For more information about this policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CompuHelp Remote Support
CompuHelp now offers a special remote support service. This allows us to help you with your computer problems without the need to arrange an onsite visit, at a reduced fee. ** This service assumes that your computer has Internet connectivity. **
For remote support (as directed by a CompuHelp technician), please run the AnyDesk remote application. To run the software click on the link below appropriate for your computer:
– For Microsoft Windows – click here.
– For Mac – click here.