We offer all manner of computer and IT onsite/remote technical support right across Melbourne, 7 days a week.
We can repair, service, and upgrade your computer in most Melbourne suburbs – just give us a call to arrange a convenient time.
We have trained professional staff, who offer support and advice in “plain English”. We are fully insured, and offer extremely competitive rates.
Our onsite & remote computer repair services are available for both home & office environments.
Give us a ring on (03) 9016 HELP – (03 9016 4357) or 0411 588 588, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an obligation free chat to discuss your computer support requirements.
Some of the onsite computer repair services that we offer include:
- Onsite Computer Repairs – laptops & desktops
- Remote Technical Support
- Computer Hardware Sales & Upgrades
- Internet & Networking
- Office 365 & Google G-Suite setup/migration/support
- Email & Web Hosting
- Domain Registration & DNS Hosting
- Virus & Malware Removal
- Internet Security
- Data Backup & Recovery
- Wireless Technology
- Preventative Computer Maintenance
- Server Repairs & Support
- Gadgets – Phones, Game Consoles, iPods, Cameras, etc
CompuHelp Referral Charity Donations
CompuHelp has recently instituted a new policy whereby any existing client who refers a new client to CompuHelp will have a small donation made on their behalf to the charity of their choice.
Donations have been made to the following charities:
– Challenge – Supporting Kids with Cancer (donation made on behalf of Efraim Silver)
– Jewish Care (donation made on behalf of Vicki Lustig)
– Heart Foundation (donation made on behalf of Jeff Sher)
– Cancer Council Victoria (donation made on behalf of Ali Lingard)
– Movember (donation made on behalf of Maxine Bechler)
– Jewish Care (donation made on behalf of Robert Grodski)
– Access Inc (donation made on behalf of Simon Grodski)
– Redkite (donation made on behalf of Rhonda Young)
– Melbourne Jewish Orphan & Children’s Aid Society (donation made on behalf of Liora Miller)
– Maccabi Victoria Links for Life Appeal (anonymous donation)
– Jewish Care (donation made on behalf of Dr Joel Aizenstros)
– National Breast Cancer Foundation (donation made on behalf of Andrea Hellinger)
– Ride to Conquer Cancer (anonymous donation)
– Canteen (donation made on behalf of Louise Aaron)
For more information about this policy, please email us at email@example.com.
CompuHelp Remote Support
CompuHelp now offers a special remote support service. This allows us to help you with your computer problems without the need to arrange an onsite visit, at a reduced fee. ** This service assumes that your computer has Internet connectivity. **
For remote support (as directed by a CompuHelp technician), please run the AnyDesk remote application. To run the software click on the link below appropriate for your computer:
– For Microsoft Windows – click here.
– For Mac – click here.